Monday, August 13, 2007

Progress Report

Rather ironic, the day I started working on the mod and adding loads of cool stuff, we had a server drop their support for grp because I hadn't released any new material. I don't know if you noticed, but the [TGC] server requested a couple of days ago that I remove them from the servers list, so of course I did. I have a feeling they will be back after the next update though =).

So, now you're wondering, what is it that i've done? Well, in about 2 days i've created a planet capturing system from the ground up, and if I may say so myself, it is awesome. Not only that, i've also already added a gamemode mode system, allowing for server admins to either allow globalrp to be played the way it is now (free mode), or with the team planet capturing system (war mode) (also making room for a race mining mode).

Excited? I am.

No comments: